©Echo it TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. By accessing and using Echo it Website you agree to its Terms and Policies.
2. Echoes are consumers’ genuine thoughts and ideas on how to improve a company, product or service.
EVERYTHING that does not constitute an echo will be removed from the website.
3. It’s better to Re-Echo than to Echo, because the power of consumers is in the numbers! Before you echo, make sure to search existing echoes by company/product/service to see if somebody already posted an echo similar to yours. 1 Loud echo is more powerful than several amped ones. The point is to unite, so duplicate echoes will be removed.
4. Echo it is not a comment board, do NOT reply to other echoes, create your own instead. (If you have an opposing opinion to an already existing echo, write it in a form of an echo.)
5. Echoing is public and everything you post may be used by any third party. Echoing doesn't grant you any rights or compensations.
6. If you’re misusing or abusing the echoing or re-echoing feature, or using vulgar and offensive language, or posting irrelevant content, or spamming – your content will be removed immediately. We will block accounts & IP addresses of repeat offenders.
7. Echoes that are not gaining re-echoes for some time will automatically dissipate off our website.
8. Be Nice! Companies are not buildings, they are made from hardworking people like yourself; be constructive in your criticisms, suggest solutions.
9. Your privacy is extremely important to us. We store your data on our secure servers and only use it for statistical purposes. We will NEVER abuse your privacy.
10. You have to be 13 or older to use our site.
* Please note that this list does not cover our Terms and Conditions and Website Policies in their entirety, therefore, you should still read them.
“You” and “Your” means You as the user of our Website
“Agreement” means these Terms and Conditions
“Conditions” means the terms of how you may use our Website
“Echo Standards” means Standards of accuracy, decency and lawfulness that shall be applied to User Echoes
“User Echoes” means the information available on our Website posted by Echoers
Echo it™” means the Owner, Administrator and Data Controller of our Website
(includes “us, “we” or “our”)
“Echoing™” means user comments posted on the website regarding Companies, products and services with the intention of improving them
“Echoes” means consumer ideas and suggestions on products and services
“Echoers™” means users who are registered with our Website whether directly or through third party applications and websites
“Echo it Materials” means the information available on our Website that is posted by Echo it staff
“Echoer Area” means the area of our website accessible only to registered Echoers
“Offensive Content” means content which does not meet our Echo Standards
“Take Action” means an email to Echoers from our Website which requires further action from Echoers
“Website” means the website (or Site) owned and administered by Echo it™ and located at www.echoit.co
Welcome to our website, www.echoit.co (the ''Website''). The Website is provided by Echo it™, a company whose registered office is at 200 Plymouth Pl #3205, Somerset, New Jersey.
2.Use Of This Website
These terms and conditions (''Terms and Conditions'') set out how You may use our Website, you should read all of them prior to using the Website. By accessing and using the Website, You agree to these Terms and Conditions.
The Website contains content about products and services which may be age restricted and/or subject to other restriction in some locations. By entering these areas of the Website You warrant it is legal for You to view such material from the location You are accessing the site.
You cannot log into or participate on our website if you’re under the age of 13.
You are not permitted to use, or cause others to use, any automated system or software to extract content or data from this website for commercial purposes (''screen scraping''), except in cases where you or any applicable third party has entered into a written Licence Agreement directly with us that expressly permits such activity.
We may, from time to time, vary these Terms and Conditions. We will notify registered users by email of any significant changes and updates to this Policy. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure You are aware of any variations made by us. If You continue to use this Website, You are deemed to have accepted such variations. If You do not agree to such variations, You should not use this Website.
4.Accessing Our Website
Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service without notice. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access this Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing our Website through Your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions.
5.Reliance On Information Posted
Echo it Materials posted by us or by users on our Website are not intended as advice and should not be relied upon as such. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information.
You may access and view this Website and all information, images, and other content displayed on the Website (''Echo it Materials'') strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
We expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in and to the Website and the Echo it Materials. You agree that the Website will make the users’echoes accessible to the public domain which includes other companies, organizations, individuals, or partners. These users’ echoes shall be available for aggregation, display, distribution or publication on other media and services.
Echoers acknowledge and agree that echoing their ideas on the Website does not provide any ownership or other rights to any intellectual property, publication notices, compensation or license fees. Echoers understand that all their echoes are public and may be used by any Third Party in any form known or that may be developed. Third party companies and organizations reserve the right to offer discretionary compensation where applicable.
Your use of the Website and Echo it Materials is subject to the following restrictions. You must not:
- -remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Echo it Materials;
- -use any Echo it Materials from the Website in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right or proprietary right of us or any third parties; or
- -reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, frame, communicate to the public or circulate to any third party or exploit this Website and/or the Echo it Materials in any way including for any commercial purpose, without our prior written consent.
The contents of the website are intended to be a general guide and cannot be a substitute for professional advice. Neither the authors nor Echo it™ will accept any responsibility for loss occasioned to any person or business acting or refraining from acting as a result of material contained in this website.
We expressly reserve all rights in and to the www.echoit.co domain name and all related domains and sub-domains, the name “Echo it™”, our logo, and service marks, trading names and/or trademarks. Other trademarks, products and company names mentioned on the Website may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors.
8.Linking To Our Website
For the avoidance of doubt, the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
You must not link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise, advertisements, any copyright notice, or other information published on the Website. Our Website must not be framed on any other site.
If You would like to link to our site for commercial purposes or any purpose not included above, please write to us at email@example.com or by using the 'Contact us' function on the Website.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice.
- 9.Third Party Sites And Content
Our Website and/or users’echoes may contain links to third party websites. If You decide to visit any third party site, You do so at Your own risk. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites. Links do not imply that we are, or our Website is, affiliated to or associated with such sites.
Your browsing and interaction on another website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website's own rules and policies. Please read those rules and policies before proceeding.
Our communications with You may contain information sourced from third party websites. Material from a third party site will be clearly marked. We accept no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from our communications with You, or any use of personal data by such a third party.
The inclusion of any link in our communications with You does not imply endorsement by us of the linked site. If You decide to access linked third party websites, You do so at Your own risk. On our website, we will feature many products and services of different companies, in our videos or images and other content. We want to inform the users that presenting those products and services on our website does not necessarily mean we’re affiliated with those companies or that we endorse those products. Please review our Advertising Policy.
10.1 Registration and Echoer Area
Echoers have access to additional areas of the Website and/or functionality (''Echoer Area''). Access to the Echoer Areais controlled by username and password and other social networking APIs. Echoers will be able to access the Echoer Areaof the site on the basis that they:
- -Will be able to echo, which means: Post innovative comments and suggestions on the website
- -Will be able to Re-echo; which means: vote up other users’ echoes (comments)
- -Will receive website and email notifications
10.2 Echoer Area Features and Obligations
- -Echo dissipation: echoes that are not re-echoed by other users within a certain timeline, will dissipate from the website;
- -Username and password are personal to individual Echoers and shall not be used by anyone else to access the Echo it™ Area;
- -Echoers are not allowed to do anything that would assist anyone who is not an Echoer to gain access to the Echo it Area or any documents contained therein;
- -Echoers are not allowed to maliciously create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor do they seek to pass themselves off as another user;
10.3 Echoer Dissipation
- Echoes that are not re-echoed by other Echoer’s within a certain time will dissipate from the website.
10.4 Invitation-only Features
- Echoers may be invited to participate in our Take Action feature which engages a limited number of Users in invitation-only features.
Echo it™ reserves the right to cancel membership to the site and/or refuse access to the Echoer Area. We shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever arising from an Echoers inability to access any pages or features on the site. Echo it™ further reserves the right to ban user’s IP address if the user abuses echo and re-echo features.
11.Information On The Website
Views and opinions expressed in content submitted by Echoers are those of the individual submitting the material, not those of Echo it™ and we accept no responsibility for the content of such posts.
All visitors of the website will be able to:
1. See all content on Echo it
2. Share all content to other websites (our content and Echoers’ content)
If You find any content on the Website to be in any way offensive, obscene, defamatory, racist, harmful, inaccurate, unlawful, illegal or deceptive in any way, please notify us by using the 'Flag' icon on the Website which will alert the Website Administrator.
On receipt of Your complaint we may remove or block access to the content complained of and will investigate whether the content breaches our Echo Standards policy.
You agree to use the Website in accordance with the following rules. All content submitted by You, including, but not limited to, Your name, biographical information and all other names, likenesses, graphics, logos, marks, text, images, photographs, and all other information and material shall be called ''Your Content'' for short.
You grant to Echo it™ a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license (including full rights to sub-license) to use Your Content (including, without limit, the right to adapt, alter, amend or change Your content) in any media throughout the world without restriction, and You warrant that any material You submit is Your own work or that You have obtained all necessary rights and permissions of the relevant owner and that You have all relevant rights in Your Content to enable You to grant the rights in this clause.
You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waive and agree not to assert any and all moral rights and any other similar rights and all right of publicity and privacy in any country in the world in connection with our exploitation of the rights in Your Content granted here under, to the maximum extent permissible by law.
Publication of Your Content will be at our sole discretion and we are entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication, after publication or to refuse publication.
We want everyone to be able to share their views on www.Echoit.co. As such, you agree to use the Echoing™ feature in an appropriate manner.
You undertake to us that Your Content or its use shall not, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, promote any services or product(s) in their content and/or misuse the Echoing feature for self promotion of any kind;
- -infringe copyrights or database rights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity;
- -contain any personal information relating to any persons under 18 unless You are either their parent or legal guardian or have obtained the signature and authority of a parent or legal guardian of any such person permitting You to submit such person’s name or other content related to such person;
- -contain any content that does not meet our Echo Standards(see below);
- -contain any malicious code, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially harmful programs or material; or
- -violate any applicable federal law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation.
If Your Content contains any material that is not owned by or licensed to You and/or which is subject to third party rights, You are responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of Your Content, all releases, consents and/or licenses necessary to permit use and exploitation of Your Content by us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions without additional compensation.
Whenever You submit Your Content to the Website, Your Content must comply with our Echo Standards. If You do not comply with our Echo Standards, we reserve the right to suspend You from using the Website and/or accessing the Members' Areas without notice.
Your Content must:
- -Be accurate where it states facts
- -Must contain an idea, feedback or a suggestion for improvement of a product or service
- -Be genuinely held where it states opinions
- -Comply with applicable law in any country in which it is posted.
- -Adhere to our Acceptable Use Policy
Your Content must not:
- -contain any material which is defamatory of any other person
- -contain any material which is obscene or offensive
- -Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- -infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- -contain misleading or deceptive statements or omissions or misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person
- -falsely represent that You are a consumer
- -contain any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional Echo it materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation or advertisement commercial or otherwise
- -be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- -be likely to harass any other person
- -be likely to disrupt our service in any way
- -give the impression that they emanate from us where this is not the case; and
- -advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
13.Use Of Your Content
Although we have no obligation to moderate content on this Website, we reserve the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through our Website. As stipulated in Clause 6, Echo it™ reserves the right to reject, block, suspend or remove Your Content at any time and in our sole discretion. We in no way guarantee that Your Content or any part of it will be displayed on the Website. You accept that we will not be held liable for any third party publication or other use of your Echo(s) under the terms of this Agreement.
You agree to compensate us and our respective directors, officers, employees, and applicable third parties in full from and against all third party claims, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered by such persons arising out of, or related to or which may arise from Your Content and/or any breach by You of any term of these Terms and Conditions.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this Website. In particular we do not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. You must take Your own precautions in this respect.
We do not accept liability for any failure to maintain the Website and/or late or failed delivery of any Echo it Materials.
We shall not be liable, under these Terms and Conditions for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Echo it Materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Echo it Materials.
We shall not be liable for any loss caused as a result of Your actions or inactions based on the Echo it Materials available on this Website. However, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, nothing shall affect Your statutory rights, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude our liability for:
- -death or personal injury arising through negligence
- -fraudulent misrepresentation; and/or
- -anything else that cannot be excluded or limited by us under Federal and State Law.
16.Privacy And Your Data
This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
If You have any concerns or queries about material which appears on our Website or if You have questions about Your use of this Website or these Terms and Conditions please get in touch by using the "Contact us" function on the Website.